Fingal County Council have given notice of a proposed all weather sports pitch and running track in Porterstown Park. You can view the diagram of the proposal here.
On Saturday March 4th I will be holding a public meeting between 4 and 6 pm (presentation at 5pm) in the Castleknock Celtic club house in Porterstown.
My presentation will include details of the following:
• A 6 Lane 400 Metre All-weather Running Track
• A 3rd Generation All-Weather Multi-functional Sports Pitch (Playing surface 100M * 64M)
• 8 No. 15 Metre high LED Floodlights to light both the running track and sports pitch
• 4 No. Car Parking Spaces reserved for people with Special Needs located beside the facility
• A 1.5M high perimeter fence surrounding the track with 3 No. entrances (including 2 No. Vehicular Entrances)
• Approximately 1,500 meters of 2.5M wide bound surfaced paths to service the new facilities
• Earthen Berms incorporating the excess of excavated material from the construction of the pitch and running track located within the development site will be graded to complement the landscape setting of the facilities.
Submissions from the public are welcome and can be made online or in writing at the address below to arrive no later than 5.00 pm on Thursday 21st March 2019 .
Senior Executive Officer, Planning and Strategic Infrastructure Department, Fingal County Council, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin. K67 X8Y2