Following recent representations that were made to me from residents in College Grove the council has taken the following action.
- The footpaths at the entrance to the estate have been repaired with an incline, on both sides of the road to allow people with disabilities to cross with greater ease.
- The large overgrown bush behind the “College Grove” sign has been removed following reports of anti social behavior behind it.
- Graffiti has been removed from the wall adjacent to the Collegefort entrance.
- Gaps in the double yellow lines have been filled in.
- A request for a “no dog fouling” sign is pending.
Discussions are ongoing regarding the continued problem of non residents parking in College Grove. There may be some positive news on this in September and any residents who wish to know more should get in touch on 0873276630.